Okay so I admit that I have been a really bad blogger lately. So since it has been about 2 months since I have posted their is going to be a lot of pictures in this one. Here is what we have been up to over the last few months.
We got a new puppy.


We had a fun weekend visiting family, staying at a hotel with an indoor pool.
Sheyla got married.


We went to the zoo.

Tacey started dance classes.

9 comments:
Your new dog is really really cute!!!
Where are you taking dance classes? I love the cute dog and the hair due for the wedding was very cute :)
Welcome back! Cute puppy! I want to squeeze Tacey in her leotard..so cute!
Looks like you guys are staying busy and having fun. Your kiddos are so cute!
What's the puppy's name? It's a cutie!
Those little girl's dresses for the wedding are so beautiful!! I love Tacey's hair too, what a cute girl! I can't believe Sheyla is married! Is she even old enough? Seems like all the younger siblings are so young still, but I guess my sister is married and having a baby, so they must be old enough!
Where'd she get married?
I need to get Raegan into dance classes too, she loves to play ballerina and watch herself in the mirror. Does Tacey like it?
Very cute puppy-still trying to convince Wade to get me one!
Glad to see you blogging again! Sounds like you ahve been busy but havong fun too! Cute puppy!! #3??
so fun! sheyla's dress is so gorgous! love the puppy too!
Wow - don't know where to begin! The puppy is precious!!! Luv it. Clint.. noticed your bike in the hotel room - really you triathletes are obsessive. Tacey and Cash nearly stole the wedding show they are so cute all dressed up! And finally... the little egg hatching at the zoo with the kids... kodak moment for sure!
Post a Comment