Not much new going on at the Hall home. So I am just posting some recent pictures of the kids that I thought were cute.
My sweet little boy.

Tacey 1st thing in the morning last Sunday. She was not happy to have gotten woken up to go to church.


Cash that same morning. He isn't quite as angry as his sister!

Our little ballerina.


Swimming in the play pool.

Cash finally holding the mermaid barbies. He had been trying to take them from Tacey for at least an hour and he finally got them! Guess she was done playing with them.

Poor little dog got thrown in the pool and really wanted out!
8 comments:
Holy cow!!! I have not seen Cash or Taycey in over a month and they have changed!! They are so dang cute! I miss them!!! Are you guys coming up this weekend for Mothers Day?? I hope so!!
Cute, cute kiddos. Love the ballerina pics.
Love how cash has the Barbies!! What little boy doesnt want to play with barbies?? Right Nick!! Or rather My little pony!! And at least the dog got a bath right!!
I can't get over how adorable your kids are!!! So stinkin cute!!
I really need to get our backyard finished (finally) so I won't care so much about the kids going out to play. They love being outside too. Fun times!
Tacey's hair is growing so fast and so is Cash's even though he just got a haircut!! Maybe they will take after you!!
So Cute. I like that pic of Tacey dishin' a little attitude!
Nice persistence there Cash! Loving the piggy tail buns Tacey!
Your children are so darn cute! It only goes to show that good things come to those who wait--you deserve it!
Post a Comment