What fun pictures! How do you fit so many on one update? My blog only lets me do 5 at a time...
Oh my gosh!!!! He looks soooo cute!!!! I love it!!
his hair looks sooooo cute. i love the new style.
LOVE the haircut!! He's such a cute little boy!
Cash looks so cute with his new hair!!! And I love the hair rollers in Tacey's hair...way cute kiddos!
Cute! I could tell that was Susan from her apron/smock.... sheesh how long has she had that one?!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What fun pictures! How do you fit so many on one update? My blog only lets me do 5 at a time...
Oh my gosh!!!! He looks soooo cute!!!! I love it!!
his hair looks sooooo cute. i love the new style.
LOVE the haircut!! He's such a cute little boy!
Cash looks so cute with his new hair!!! And I love the hair rollers in Tacey's hair...way cute kiddos!
Cute! I could tell that was Susan from her apron/smock.... sheesh how long has she had that one?!!!
Post a Comment