Monday, July 20, 2009

San Diego Temple

While on our vacation we visited the San Diego Temple. It was absolutely beautiful. My pictures don't do it justice.







5 comments:

Kyle said...

Cute pictures! I am so jealous of your beach vacation...looks like fun!

challfamily said...

I love that temple. The grounds are beautiful

Rushele said...

I'd have to agree that the San Diego temple is very beautiful! Someday we'll go there and do a session, not just walk around outside.
Looks like the vacation was a success. We love San Diego, it's always fun, and cool weather too!
Love the Mermaid tail on Tacey in the sand. Your kids are so very cute!!!

Christen & Aaron said...

Looks like another fun vacation to San Diego!!! Good thing you guys were not at the temple yesterday!!! The gays were protesting at the San Diego temple by making out!!! Talk about making someone sick and ruining the beauty!!!

Kaylani said...

how fun! i am seriously craving the beach now. your kiddoes are hilarious!