Today is Cash's 2nd B-day. Over the weekend we had his party. It was a good time. It was a chance to just eat, hang out and let the kids play. Luckily this year the weather was really nice!
Me and Cash right before the party. Gotta love the jumper!
Games!
Pinata!
Cash's cake was so good! We found a lady in town that makes them and she did a great job. It was one of the best b-day cakes I have ever had. Unfortunately he didn't get a chance to try it. But he did enjoy his non dairy cupcake!
He loved opening his presents! For some reason Cash had taken his clothes off and was opening his presents in just his diaper. Oh well, it was his party!!
One long day for the little man!
Just want to say that Cash is such a fun and sweet little boy. We are so glad to have him in our family.
looks like you guys sure know how to party. I cant believe he is already two. I think the last time i saw you guys he was still eating baby food and alot of it. lol. Did you cut your hair? it looks cute!! Hope we get to see you sometime soon. Happy Birthday little CASH!!
Cash is so stinkin cute!!! I wish we could have been at his party it looks like soo much fun. Tacey looks like she was totally in charge of that pinata. Can't blame her thats where the good stuff is. Love ya all
9 comments:
Dang talk about a party!
looks like you guys sure know how to party. I cant believe he is already two. I think the last time i saw you guys he was still eating baby food and alot of it. lol. Did you cut your hair? it looks cute!! Hope we get to see you sometime soon. Happy Birthday little CASH!!
Happy Birthday Cash!!!! Such a little cute!!!!
Happy Birthday Cash!!!
Cash is so stinkin cute!!! I wish we could have been at his party it looks like soo much fun. Tacey looks like she was totally in charge of that pinata. Can't blame her thats where the good stuff is. Love ya all
Looks like he had so much fun!! I love the picture of him in his diaper and Clints boots:)
He is so dang cute!! And the picture in just a diaper and dad's boots is priceless!
Exactly one month older than Sophie. Happy Birthday Cash!!!! :)
Yeah! happy Birthday to Cash & cute Mama! You know it was a great party when he crashes on the couch like that! Good job Em!
I tell 'ya that kid has more photos of him pampered with shoes than anyone I know! Looks like a great day - Happy belated Cash!
Post a Comment