Friday, November 20, 2009

More trouble!

Clint was babysitting Cash and thought that he would give him some markers and a coloring book.....unsupervised! This is what he found when he went to check on him! Luckily they were washable markers.





So this bike is one of Clint's most prized possessions. Clint was working on putting a new seat on his bike and needed a permanent marker to make a tiny mark for where the new seat was to go. Well Cash was watching the whole thing and picked up the marker and did this. The funniest part was that Clint was less than 2 feet away from him and left the marker on the ground. I was just glad it was Clint's bike and not my furniture!!


4 comments:

Christen & Aaron said...

Wow guess I should be glad that we are having only girls so far :) The permanent marker adds character to the bike!!

Rushele said...

Ah, children and markers....not such a great combo!!!
I very rarely give them to my girls, and even then I feel like I have to hover the whole time they use them.
Cash is super cute though, hard to get mad at I'm sure!!

cece said...

You could pass it off as an autograph from Chris McCormack?

Kendi said...

What a crack up! Seriously, he reminds me of Macie. It's a good thing he is so cute!