After we left Heber we headed to Flagstaff to hang out for the next 4 days. It was so much fun. Everything there was covered in snow. We had a blast relaxing at the hotel, shopping, eating out and playing in the snow. One of the days we did the train ride from Williams to the Grand Canyon. The kids loved it and to my surprise they were really well behaved on the 2 hour train ride. The Grand Canyon was so beautiful, but really cold and icy.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
New Years Weekend
Our long weekend started off in Heber. Some friends invited us to their parents cabin for a new years eve party/sleepover. We were able to drop the kids off in Payson to stay the night (thanks to Sheyla for watching them!!) and have a great new years eve at this beautiful place. Thanks to Jessica and Newell for inviting us and as always we had a great time up there with you guys! New years day Clint went and picked up the kids and brought them back here to play for a bit.










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That looks like fun! You look so cute in all your pics...I haven't seen you in a while...I miss you my friend!
Is that Chelsea Wolsleys parents place? Jeffrey my brother dated her before his mission. What a small world. He has been there a couple of times and he just loves it.
Looks like you had a wonderful New Year!! Loved seeing the kids in the snow.
Love the pictures of the snow and the cabin looks like it was a lot of fun. I will have to go on that train ride maybe on the Polar Express. I think all the grandkids would have fun going to the North Pole next year. Love Ya GiGi
Lots of snow!! That cabin is gorgeous! Looks like you guys had fun!!
Wow! What an awesome New Years you had!!
Those pictures are so beautiful!
And I'm glad you were able to let the kids enjoy it with you for a bit too.....pretty nice that you got away for the night w/out them though!!!!
Looks like you guys had tons of fun! I cannot wait until Linus is done with his flying stuff and we can take some timeout!!
Are you kidding? That is someone's cabin??? Not a ski lodge?! That is insanely gorgeous and heeeooouuuuggggee! How fun.
Have to get the info on the train... great way to see the Canyon - I think my girls and Duffy would be blown away.
Post a Comment