Sunday, December 28, 2008
Date Night
Last night we couldn't get a babysitter so Clint and Tacey went on a date instead of Clint and I. They went to the movies and saw "Tale of Despereaux". Tacey loved the movie and even sat through the entire show, quietly. It must have been good to keep her attention that long. She loves her dates with her daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Some of my best memories are dates with my dad. When I was in college he surprised me while on a trip for work and took me on a date. That is such a great way to build a relationship with Daddy!!
So Cute! My kids liked that movie as well!
Oh I am sure they had tons of fun together. She probably felt so grown up!
How fun to have a date night with Daddy! She sure is cute!!
So cute!!!
Raegan loves to do things with Daddy all by herself!
They've gone to the movies once or twice, but sometimes she's happiest just going to Home Depot with daddy and making mommy and Sophie stay home!
We'll have to check out that movie, it looks cute!
I think it is great she and daddy get a date night, sad for you though.
Post a Comment