Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Finally updated

Once again I was really behind on updating. So if you wanna know whats been going on with us make sure to keep on scrolling down!!

6 comments:

Brad, Briene and Brayden said...

Looks like you guys have been really busy. How fun to get away and go to vegas for the weekend without the kids. Sounds like you guys did a lot of fun things while you were there. Way to go Clint on the triathalon. That is awesome that he did another one and he got 2nd place. Sounds like this isn't the end of them either and like he found another hobby. The kids are cute as ever and now they have a playground in their backyard sounds like heaven for them.

Kaylani said...

I loved all the updates. Looks like your trip was great and the playset looks like so much fun! I haven't see Phantom in like 8 years and I love it! That was so nice of Shan and Gabs to take the kids for you.

Becca said...

Wow thats alot of updating!! I need to catch up on my blog too! Yay for clint on getting second place that is awesome! Love the little man suit and the playground. Jarrin wishes he had his own playground. Maybe someday. and jarrin will be sad that he has been replaced as Boyfriend Lol!!

Jennie said...

We went to Vegas with three kids....the M&M Factory and the Coke joint were the only places I got to see. Thanks for sharing your adventure!

Christie Knight said...

Hey! Wade and I saw Clint driving the company truck around Casa Grande on Monday...we have a PA system in the truck and Wade yelled at Clint to pull over his vehicle. I don't think he realized it was us...you'll have to pass on the message about who it was. We got a good laugh out of it!

Deborah said...

it looks like you guys had so much fun in las vegas. makes me want to go on a trip...with no kids. your playset looks like it is so fun. i wish we had a yard for something like that. i know my kids would love it. maybe we'll have to make a trip out your way :)