First off I have to thank my sister Shannon and my
niece Gabby for watching the kids so Clint and I could have a fun weekend together. After Clint's Triathlon we drove straight through to Vegas. We had a great time. We ate tons of great food, shopped till we dropped (
fyi:Vegas is a great place to be on black Friday!), saw Phantom of the Opera (which was nothing short of AMAZING) and a Cirque
du Soleil, and did all the touristy stuff (even though we have been there quite a few times before). It was a great weekend with some much needed time alone. It was our 1st time going anywhere without kids!

M&M Factory.
Yumm look at all that chocolate!

Coca Cola: It was pretty cool, it has everything coca cola. Below is a sample of the popular coke drinks around the world to sample. The one from Italy was horrible, tasted just like cough syrup. What are they thinking over there?

The Hotels in Vegas always have awesome holiday decorations.
7 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! Benson and I have never been on a vacation by ourselves with no kids...CRAZY! We had big plans for our 10 year Anniversary...but looks like we will be having a baby instead :)...maybe next year!
Lucky!! Thank goodness for Shannon she is awesome!!!
Wow! Im jealous! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
I'm so jealous!
What a fun weekend....and best part, a little vacation from the kids to rejuvinate yourselves!!!
Glad you had so much fun!
Glad you had a good time. Who knew there was so much to do besides gamble!!
Lucky... I'd be happy just to sit in a parking lot without kids for an hour!
Oh... that sounds so fun right now! You're always up to something fun and exciting. NFR this year? If so... we're jealous!!! Happy Holidays...
Post a Comment