Thursday, December 11, 2008

Just a few funny pics

I was gone for a few hours tonight for a primary meeting. When I got home these pics of Tacey were on the camera. Clint said that she wanted to go to the gym and this was the outfit she picked out. I wonder how much of this outfit was Clint's idea?

Yesterday I walked into the kitchen and Clint was making dinner (which I am so lucky because he does every night) and he looked like this. Apparently it was a strong onion and he needed eye protection!

11 comments:

Sara Hollobaugh said...

Toooo funny. I did not know he cooked dinner lucky you!!

Colburns said...

Couple things, Man suite way cute! Way to go Clint for the 2nd place that is awsome! And I didn't want to ask this but I must, is that a midget elf??? We sure miss hanging out with you guys, now that Brinton has a little brake from school we will have to come see you!

Marie said...

Haven't checked in on you guys in a while, but glad to see you're all doing good and having fun. Way impressed with the 2nd place medal - I have no desire to ever do a triathalon - too hard! And I am way jealous that Clint makes dinner every night. He needs to have a talk with my hubby. Love Tacey's gym attire!

cece said...

At least it wasn't Clint wearing the gym gear... would it have fit I wouldn't put it past him (grin)!
and Love the goggle/onion technique - have to try that one out.

Scott, Lisa, Rylee, Tyse, & Kate said...

Your kids are so cute! I am glad I found your FB and blog. Such a great way to keep in touch. You have a cute family!!

Christen & Aaron said...

Tacey is crazy!!!

Rushele said...

Classic Clint!! I love it!
I still think of his "yardening boots" everytime yard work/gardening is brought up in any way!! He is hilarious!
And it looks like Tacey takes after him.....I'd bet the boots were his doing with the "work out" outfit. She's so cute!!

OurHappyFamily said...

Ha... Tacey and Clint! What do you do with those two?? Darling kiddos and lucky you for having a hubby that cooks every night... geez, that sounds nice!

Merry Christmas!

Smith Family said...

Emily I am so glad that you found my blog. This has been really fun keeping in touch with everyone. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Your family is so CUTE!

Derek & Kellyn said...

Hi Emily. This is Kellyn, I am Tara and Tyler Ritchey's little sis. I just wanted to check in and see how Matt was doing. Its been so long. I hope all is well. Looks like you are doing great. You have a cute family!

Jennie said...

Cute pictures :)