Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Playground

Okay so this was about a month ago, which means that once again I am behind on updating my blog. Oh well, better late than never I guess. Back in November we had a playset put in for the kids and they LOVE it. Tacey is constantly begging to go play on her "playground". She is so funny, it took about 5 hours for them to install this thing (seriously it is ridiculously huge, I had no idea, good thing we have acreage) but the entire time they were here putting it in she kept asking me "where is Cash's playground?" She thought it was for her and not her brother, guess she isn't very good at sharing. Luckily her and Cash love to play on it together and I am happy to have tired kids when they come inside!










6 comments:

Brittany said...

Holy SMOKES! That thing is AWESOME! My kids would die from excitement if they saw that in their back yard. FUN FUN FUN!!!!!

Kyle said...

oh, I love it! "Where is Cash's playground?"...Tacey is a crack up! When can we come over and play...maybe one day over Christmas break???

Rushele said...

NICE!!!
I wish we had a playset like that for our girls!
I love when they play all day long and are so tired they can't help but sleep!! Isn't it great?!!
Lucky!

Christen & Aaron said...

Holy cow that thing is big!! I am suprised that Clint let you guys get that I would have thought that he would be a nervous wreck with the kids!!!

Sara Hollobaugh said...

That IS huge. It looks like tons of fun. I cant wait to see it from the highway!

cece said...

Whop-a-roonie! That is one major playset - looks great for when they are older as well.