Happy Birthday Clint! Yesterday was his 29th birthday. We were able to spend the day with his family, go to one of Clint's favorite restaurants and he even got to go to the movies. Guess you can't ask much more than that!!
It was so much fun spending the day with you all. Any excuse to get together even for birthday's that make me realize I'm not getting any younger. Love ya bunches!! MOM
7 comments:
It was so much fun spending the day with you all. Any excuse to get together even for birthday's that make me realize I'm not getting any younger. Love ya bunches!! MOM
Yea! Happy Birthday Clint!
Happy Birthday Clint!! Hope that you got my card in the mail because I forgot to call you on your big day!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Happy b-day old man. Must be nice to still be in the 20's! Love the Halloween pics. Good luck with the drug problem ;-).
Happy birthday Clint!!!
Only one year away from being an old man!!
I've only got 5 months left before I clear my 20's.
Happy Belated Birthday!! Dont worry my 30's have been the greatest years of my life!! It only gets better!!
Post a Comment