Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Am I on Drugs?

Okay so I have a lot of posting to do, but that will have to wait till the kids are in bed so I can download all my pictures without being interrupted every second.

Just thought I would post a funny thing Tacey did at the store 2 days ago. Monday we went to Walmart to do some shopping, Clint had Tacey in a cart and I had Cash in another. It was really crowded so we weren't together the whole time. I am a few isles over and I hear a kid yelling something. Turns out it is Tacey yelling "My mommie's on drugs". Everyone was staring at her and laughing. Needless to say I wasn't thrilled when they caught up to me and she was still yelling it. I have no idea why she was saying that and she continued to announce it the remainder of our shopping trip! Oh and for the record, I'm not on drugs!

6 comments:

Brad, Briene and Brayden said...

So I guess that is what I have to look forward to when Brayden starts talking better. That is so funny. Of all things to say! Hope you guys are doing good and can't wait to see the pics when you post them!

Becca said...

Haha funny Tacey!! I bet Clint told her to say that LOL

Kyle said...

Clint probably paid her to say that! :)

Christen & Aaron said...

Hey your in Casa Grande is that really out of the norm??

Sara Hollobaugh said...

What a stinker!! I am sure that Clint told her to do it. If she came up with that on her own then that is scary funny!!

Rushele said...

That is hilarious!!!
Kids are so funny, the things they come up with sometimes!
Raegan just told me that when she's 4 like me she can be a mom too and be in charge. I had to tell her, no, you may not be a mom when you're 4, you can be a mom when you're 24 if you're married.
I think she just wants rights to say that she's the boss!!