Monday, November 10, 2008

8 Things Tag

My friend Kyle tagged me, so here I go:

8 favorite shows:
1. Lost
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. What Not to Wear
4. One Tree Hill
5. House Hunters
6. American Idol
7. CSI
8. ??

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Go to church
2. Watch Enchanted with the kids
3. Make dinner
4. Pick up toys
5. Do office work
6. Wash dishes
7. Wash clothes
8. Enjoy the crazy weather (it hailed at my house)

8 Things to look forward to:
1. Going to Vegas for 4 days without kids (thanks to Shannon coming over to stay with the kids)
2. Christmas
3. Christmas shopping
4. Twilight Movie
5. Spending time with family
6. Wednesday - my kids playground set gets installed
7. Decorating for the Holidays
8. 4 years when we can vote for a new president

8 favorite restaurants
1. Ah-So
2. Olive Garden
3. PF Changs
4. Alfonsos
5. Tony's
6. Texas Road House
7. T & M Pizza
8. Baskin Robbins

8 things on my wish list
1. Potty trained kids
2. More sleep
3. Clean car
4. 2 year olds that listen
5. Shopping spree at Nordstroms
6. More free time
7. Travel all over the world
8. Get weekly massages and pedicures

8 People I Tag
1. Sheyla
2. Susan (mom)
3. Karen
4. Jennie
5. Rushele
6. Jeanette
7. Marie
8. Maizy

6 comments:

Kyle said...

Oh, I want potty trained kids too! Where is Alfonsos?

Rushele said...

Ah, the wish list.... Always nice to dream, isn't it?!!!

Sara Hollobaugh said...

Good thing you did not tag me. I am the worst at remembering or wanting to do them! hehehe

Colburns said...

amen on the shopping spree at nordstroms i love that place!!!

challfamily said...

I know you tagged me but not quite up on all the blogging stuff. Maybe I will call you and see how to do it. Give the little ones hugs and kisses for me. They are so stinkin cute.

cece said...

So let me see if i have this right - you want bladder control and listening?? Greedy, you are!

Happy birthday to Clint btw! Bouncy castle and giant pinata?