Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

Halloween night was really crazy for me. Our ward had our trunk or treat that night and I was in charge of a big portion of it. So Clint was in charge of taking pictures and he only took a few. Their were actually more pictures of other kids in our ward on my camera than our own 2 kids! So the next day I had the kids put their costumes back on for pictures. They were not too excited about it, I think they were still burned out from the night before!

Cash was Elvis



Tacey was Sleeping Beauty




6 comments:

Becca said...

Aww they are so cute in their costumes! Miss you guys. Hope we get to see you soon.

Kyle said...

I love the Elvis Costume! And of course Sleeping Beauty! Sammy was Sleeping Beauty for 3 years in a row!

Christen & Aaron said...

Cash looks so good in his Elvis costume!!! Tacey of course is pretty in her princess costume!!

Sara Hollobaugh said...

Oh they look so cute. I bet they had a blast!! That Elvis costume is too cute.

cece said...

CCCCUUUUTTTTEEEEE!!!

Rushele said...

I LOVE that Elvis costume on Cash! That is so cute!!!
And you have quite the beautiful Sleeping Beauty there!
Your kids are so adorable!!
I know what you mean about dad not taking enough, or very good pics of the kids!! Scott always shoots really weird angles and only takes like 2 and he's done. So annoying!!