Friday, October 24, 2008

Getting Even

Tacey and Cash were cracking me up last night. Now that Cash is getting older (and only weighs a few pounds less than Tacey) he is getting even with her. He was chasing Tacey around her room tackling her and just wouldn't leave her alone. Finally it was his turn. For so long it has been Tacey harassing him but not anymore. Luckily Tacey was a good sport and was just laughing at him.




10 comments:

Sara Hollobaugh said...

Oh that is so cute. You can tell they love each other.

Rushele said...

So cute!!
I can't wait til Sophie can get even with Raegan too. She's always the bully with her baby sister and so far Sophie has to just take it.
She does screach at her sister quite well though. Sometimes she even squeels when it looks like Raegan might be getting too close to her, it's hilarious!!!

Becca said...

So funny. I know Mason is just waiting for the day he can get even with Jarrin and I will just let him. Most the time he is good to take the abuse. He just grabs Jarrins hair or slobbers on him. He already tries to climb on Jarrin if he is laying on the floor but Jarrin is just too fast for him. He cant crawl fast enough to catch him.

Brittany said...

They are so cute! She didn't have much of a run being the big one. LOL One year? They are the cutest little things!

Kyle said...

So cute! I always tell Ben he better be nice to Nate because pretty soon Nate will be bigger than him :)

Deborah said...

Its always fun to watch the younger ones get back at their older siblings. At least deep down we know they really love each other. They really are so cute.

OurHappyFamily said...

Oh they are "SO" cute! What beautiful kids... nice work you two! So I just got all caught up on your family goin through your blog! I need to come see you and your kiddos one of these days! It would be a fun little day trip!

Happy Halloween!!!

cece said...

Ahh siblings... they do toughen you up don't they? ; )

Jennie said...

Fun! I am glad to know that my kids aren't the only ones learning to "work out their differences"!!

Colburns said...

Haha see what comes around goes around. I think with each child they get a little better at fending for themselves. There are times that Brexton beats up on Cote and almost makes him cry!