Last weekend we had Cash's birthday party. It was a lot of fun, except it was so dang hot outside. I was a little disappointed about that but I guess that's good old AZ for ya, almost 100 degrees in mid October! Besides the heat I think that everyone had a good time and we had a great turn out, about 30 people.
We rented this jumper for the big kids.

I have this one for the little ones.

This is the kids waiting to hit the pinata.


Cash eating lunch. Mmmm hot dogs!

Cake time!
Cash eating his cupcake, since he is allergic to dairy I had to make him his own special cupcakes while everyone else at his cake.

5 comments:
Looks like such a fun party! I am glad so many people were able to go! Looks like he did not even notice he had a special cupcake, YUM!!! I remember that was a HOT day!
He is so stinkin adorable!!!!
Glad he had such a fun birthday!
And I do think that the "farm" cake is very cute! And fitting for the family.
Still can't get over seeing Clint with no hair.
How cute! What a fun party! Carson is allergic to milk, too. We're holding out hope that he'll grow out of it but so far, no luck. It looks like everyone had a great time at the party, despite of the heat!
Fun Party! Sorry I didn't get back with you this week! I am still feeling yucky! But I do want to meet up...lets try next week!
Happy Birthday Cash!
tooooo fun! wish we could have been there! xoxo
Post a Comment