Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Cash

Today is Cash's 1st birthday. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. This little boy brings our family so much joy and I am so happy to be his mom. He is such a blessing in our lives.

Cash Edwin Hall was born on 10/13/07 at 4:03am. He was 8lbs 8oz and 22" long.


Cash is a fun little boy. His favorite thing is to play with his sister. He follows her around all day and is lost if he can't be with her. He has a spunky personality and cracks me up all day long, but is also sweet as can be.


9 comments:

Kyle said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Cash! He is so cute!
When do you want to get together?

Colburns said...

I know I have probably told you this, but your kids are so stinkin cute! I love Tacey's red hair she is so beautiful! And Cash's big bold eyes that make you probably give him anything he wants. happy birthday cash!!!

Brittany said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASH!!!!!!!!!! He is such a handsome little guy!

Christen & Aaron said...

Oh he is soo handsome!!! I cant believe how time flies by so fast!! Happy Birthday Cash!!

Rushele said...

AWWWW!! Can't believe your baby is already a year old! That means only one more month until my baby is a year old, not fair!!! Time flies way too fast!
He's such a cutie!! Happy Birthday Cash!!!

Nunes Family said...

Happy birthday!! What a cute little guy! Hope you had a great day.

Brad, Briene and Brayden said...

Happy 1st Birthday Cash! He is so adorable. I miss not seeing you guys. Tell Clint We say hi. We need to get together.

Jennie said...

I love October Birthdays :) Congrats Cash!!

Sara Hollobaugh said...

Happy Birthday! He is such a cute little boy!