When Tacey woke up today she told me that she wanted to get her ears pierced. I explained the whole process to her (you know it might hurt, they use a gun, etc). I was hoping to scare the idea from her, but she didn't change her mind. So we went to the mall to Claires and got them pierced. I couldn't believe it, she didn't cry at all. She never even flinched. Guess she is just a tough little girl!
Here they are ready to go to the mall.

She is patiently waiting for the lady to come over.

Getting marked.

Me checking to make sure they are straight.

Getting them pierced. I thought it was smart to have 2 ladies do it at once instead of doing 1 ear and expecting a little girl to sit still for the 2nd one.
Tacey loves her new earrings. She just kept looking at her self in the mirror all day. So I forgot to get a picture of the final product, I will have to take one tomorrow and post it.
8 comments:
Tacey looks so cute just sitting there waiting so patiently!!!
Did she do well with the pain? I haven't done Addison's because I am worried she would take them out to soon.
What a brave girl...she didn't even cry?? Can't wait to see her new earrings! I had a dream about you last night...weird! Let's get together (seriously)!
What a tough litle girl. That is awesome that she didn't cry and I am sure she is in heaven now and feels like such a grown up with her earrings. Your kids are so adorable. Miss you guys!
Aww little Tacey just keeps growing up! What a brave little girl she is. I bet she looks so cute with her ears pierced. (not that she wasnt adorable before)
Miss you guys!! Hope you have a great Christmas!!
Such a brave little girl!!! I'm impressed! Not at all surprised though, you are her mother!!
She's such a cutie! I love the pink cowgirl boots, very nice!
I agree - the outfit is just too cute and she's like, "bring it on!" What did she select as the first pair? I'm guessing pink diamonds?
Oh she is too cute! That little girl cracks me up... what a brave little thing. We pierced Eden's when she was 4 months and I am piercing Ava's this week! Can't wait... it's so cute! I want to see the final product!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment