Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tacey and Cash

Tacey is 2 years old!
Cash is 7 months old!

11 comments:

Kyle said...

Love the new blog..did you have a pro set it up?? Ha!

Sara Hollobaugh said...

I am so glad. Now I do not have tp pester you for pictures!! They are cute as ever!! Thanks Kyle for setting her up, what a good friend!!

Melissa said...

I am also glad to see you have a blog. Gotta love technology! It will be like we still live down the street from each other.... Well maybe not, but at least I'll get to see pictures of your kids!

Erin said...

Hey, Emily Welcome to the Blogging world. I will check back often, so keep it up.

Brad, Briene and Brayden said...

Hey girl I miss not seeing you. We should get together one of these days. Your kids are adorable I can't believe how big they are. Tell clint I say hi and lets plan something soon!

Abby said...

I'm glad you finally got a blog. I hope you keep it up... and better then me. :)

Anonymous said...

Emily, love the blog. Now I can check out what you guys are up to.

Brittany said...

Yay! I can't wait to see more about your cute family! Your kids are ADORABLE!

Nicole said...

yea!!! now the key is to keep posting which is sometimes hard because i'm not the best at it...but it's fun to be able to see how you guys are doing. your kids are adorable as always!!!

Kyle said...

Okay Emily...its time to make your first official post..I keep checking back but its still the same tests posts I did for you...come on you can do this! I want to see some pictures of Leon!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, your babies are soooo cute! Sorry I'm just now getting around to posting, I've been swamped. Very excited though.