Hey the fam checked out your blog after the boys promotion and they went nuts over the cute pics!!!! The boys did it with out tripping up the stairs and no mooning!!!
Hey Emily, Your kids are so cute. I absolutely love the pig tails. Its awesome you have a blog now. Check you later.
I love that picture of Tacey...she is so cute! Love those two kids!!
SOOO cute. Can't wait to see them in person again. Hope the potty training is going well.
They are so adorable! Raegan always wants to look at your blog to see pictures of Tacey! I can't believe how BIG Cash is getting! WOW
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey the fam checked out your blog after the boys promotion and they went nuts over the cute pics!!!! The boys did it with out tripping up the stairs and no mooning!!!
Hey Emily, Your kids are so cute. I absolutely love the pig tails. Its awesome you have a blog now. Check you later.
I love that picture of Tacey...she is so cute! Love those two kids!!
SOOO cute. Can't wait to see them in person again. Hope the potty training is going well.
They are so adorable! Raegan always wants to look at your blog to see pictures of Tacey! I can't believe how BIG Cash is getting! WOW
Post a Comment