Well a few weeks ago for the long Memorial weekend we stayed at a resort in Tucson. The original plan was to swim and hang out at the resort. It ended up being too cold to swim so we ended up doing the tourist thing. We went to Tucson Zoo (which I love way more than the Phoenix Zoo), Tombstone and just saw the "sights" of good old Tucson AZ. Oh and I did manage to squeeze in a 80 minute massage at the day spa!! It was a lot of fun, but maybe next time we can actually go swimming!!







Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a fun family weekend!!
I have never been to Tombstone...did your kids like it? We did the same thing that weekend...we got a hotel in Scottsdale and it was too cold to swim :(
I love Tombstone. I have not been since I was pregnant with McKinley, but I am sure it is pretty much the same. I have heard that the Tucson Zoo is super fun. We always want to get there and have yet to do it.
Nice Man bag Clint!
Post a Comment