Sunday, June 29, 2008

Going Roping up in the Mountains

We just got back from going up north to some cooler weather. We left on Thursday and went to Payson first and stayed the night there at Clint's parents house. Friday we left Payson and headed up towards the rim and went to Snowflake. The weather was so nice, we were actually able to be outside and not be miserable. Well at least in the shade, but I know that those who were roping out there on their horses in the sun were pretty hot! Saturday night we went back to Payson and stayed there one more night then came home today. It was a fun time and a much needed break from the heat. Oh ya, and the roping was fun too.

The truck and trailer getting ready to leave our house.



Tacey playing in the dirt!

Clint won 1st place!!
Clint Roping.



More playing in the dirt!
Tacey and her friend Jaren.

Cash just hanging out in the horse trailer.

My friend Becca.
Cash and his Gigi.
Tacey and Jaren riding around. They had so much fun!

Clint Roping.

8 comments:

Brad, Briene and Brayden said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. Congrats clint on winning first place. It was great seeing you last week. We need to get together more often and with the husbands. Brad and I just moved out here to Higley and Ray. Before we were at my parents for a few months and before that we were in Gilbert but on gilbert and Warner. Let me know what weekend is good for you and clint to get together!

Colburns said...

Congrats on the win Clint!! Your little boy has the biggest cutest eyes I love them!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Clint! I am so jealous that you got out of the heat, well most of the heat.

Rushele said...

Congrats to Clint!!! That's awesome!
Sounds like a fun weekend, I really want to get out of this blazing heat!!! It's killing me this year!

Brittany said...

That looks like so much fun!!! You have the cutest family!

Marie said...

I'm jealous of your gigantic trailer! That looks like so much fun. I used to go up to Snowflake every year for the 24th of July rodeo and absolutely loved it. Congrats to Clint on the win. We'll have to come watch him sometime.

Deborah said...

Looks like you guys are staying busy and having a blast! Thanks for making the trek out this way last week. It was great seeing you and your cute kids. Tell your hubby congrats on his win :)

Sara Hollobaugh said...

FUN FUN, I hope you had fun with his winnings!!