On the Beach:
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
How We Spent Our Summer Vacation!!
On Saturday we got home from a week vacation in San Diego. It was a lot of fun. We stayed at a condo right on the beach at Mission Bay. It was so beautiful there. I loved waking up in the morning and looking out the window to see the water. It was definitely a different view than I get at my house in Casa Grande! It was a busy week but we did a lot of fun things. We went to Sea World, went snorkeling at La Jolla, spent lots of time at the beach skim boarding, boogie boarding and just laying out trying to get tan. We also managed to get some great shopping in at the outlet mall right by the Mexico border (Which was actually really nice, better than Palm Springs!) And the guys went deep sea fishing twice. Tacey and Cash had a lot of fun. I couldn't get Tacey out of the water even though it was pretty cold. She had no fear and would just run right into the ocean no matter how big the waves. It was a great vacation and I can't wait to go next year, maybe for 2 weeks!
On the Beach:

On the Beach:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Your vacation looks HEAVENLY!!!! It looks like you all had a nice time! The pictures are so adorable!
HEY!! I was so excited to see your comment. You little girl is so cute!! Your vacation looked like fun. Keep in touch!! rochellefoote@yahoo.com
I am so jealous! That looks like SO MUCH FUN! Super cute pictures!
Looks like fun! Tacey and Cash are so adorable.
What a fun trip!! Your to little ones are so cute.
How fun!!!
I am so jealous! I love San Diego. the weather is perfect, and the ocean is always beautiful!!
Glad you guys enjoyed your vacation! We have yet to take ours....hopefully it'll happen!
am so glad that you guys are taking vacations because you both work so hard and if there is anyone who deserves it it's YOU!!! I love Cali it is fun to relax! You look amazing with those two kids great job!
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Emily! Happy Birthday to you!
Love you girl!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Your kids are so adorable. I bet it was so nice to get away and especially enjoy the weather.
I bet our kids would have fun together!
Raegan LOVES playing with other kids!!
We'll have to come out and play one of these days! It's long overdue.
Holy Crap, I just realized it's your b-day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!!!!!!
Hope you have a wonderful day!
I love the beach! We have done the Mission Beach trip many times and I always leave feeling like it wasn't enough. Going for 2 weeks would be a dream.
Thanks for posting all the wonderful pics!! I have such cute nieces and nephews!! It looks liks you guys had tons of fun!!!
I'm jealous. Looks like you all had fun. I got to go to girls camp for my summer vacation - woohoo!
Post a Comment