Emily e-mail so I can send let you on our blog. Your kids are adorable we need to get together. I hope you are doing good. e-mail is brienewagner@yahoo.com
I am so glad you have a blog now! Maybe we can actually keep in touch better this way. Although we still need to get together sometime. Your kids are so stinkin cute!!! Tacey is such a mini-Emily! At least looks wise, what's the personality like? Cuz I kinda got myself a mini-me with Raegan....scary!! Some of the pics of Cash he looks just like Clint, and then others I see more of you in him. They're both adorable!
9 comments:
Looks like SOOOO much fun. And what a good way to burn some energy!!
That looks like so much fun...when can we come over???
i seriously need to get some kind of pool for my backyard! it just make summer that much more bareable. Cute pics!
your kids are so cute. i can't believe how much your little girl looks just like you.
I love the picture of them hugging! SO cute!! The trip to Tucson sounds like fun. Did you say an 80 min massage? AHH... That must have been nice!
Emily e-mail so I can send let you on our blog. Your kids are adorable we need to get together. I hope you are doing good. e-mail is brienewagner@yahoo.com
How fun!!!! I am so jealous, it SNOWED here this morning!!! Besides the 50mph winds. Your kids are so cute. The Tucson trip looked like a blast!
I am so glad you have a blog now! Maybe we can actually keep in touch better this way. Although we still need to get together sometime.
Your kids are so stinkin cute!!!
Tacey is such a mini-Emily! At least looks wise, what's the personality like? Cuz I kinda got myself a mini-me with Raegan....scary!!
Some of the pics of Cash he looks just like Clint, and then others I see more of you in him. They're both adorable!
Cute, cute kiddos! Seems like forever since we've seen you guys. Nothing too exciting here. Glad you found my blog. Stop back by anytime.
Post a Comment