Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Busy, Busy , Busy

So I haven't had much time to update my blog lately, things have been Crazy. So here is a little bit of what has been happening lately.
-We all came down with the stomach flu. Cash, Tacey and I had it at the same time, but of course somehow Clint didn't catch it at all. Guess that was lucky so he was able to take care of the kids while I was too sick to take care of anything.
-Tacey has decided to try potty training, AGAIN. Hopefully this time will go better than last time!!
-Tacey has also started sleeping in a "big girl bed". I was dreading this day for a while but I knew it had to come eventually. The other day I put her in her crib for a nap and she came walking out of her room a few minutes later, so I knew it was time to make the switch. I am very proud of her though, it has been an easy adjustment and she has been staying in bed all night and at nap time.
-Cash is teething again and is really fussy ALL the time. He is also learning to walk. It won't be long now and he will be running away from me!

I will post again soon with hopefully something more exciting and some pictures.

5 comments:

Kyle said...

Isn't it funny how sometimes we dread making changes with our kids...but it usually isn't that bad. Its like we are more attached then they are..if that makes sense?!

Rushele said...

I'm sorry you were all so sick!!
That sucks! We just went thru that at our house, but not with the stomach flu thankfully. Scott got a terrible head cold, then Raegan got an ear infection, and then I got some sort of allergy drainage thing in my throat that turned into feeling super tired and miserable. Sick is no fun!! And teething babies are no fun either! Sophie got her 2 bottom fronts about 2 months ago,and that has been it so far. I keep think she's teething, but then I see nothing.
Glad to hear that your little girl's big girl transition to a bed was successful! And good luck with the potty training!!

Anonymous said...

:o( That's no fun, sorry you had a rough week.

Melissa said...

Hope you're all better!
I'm going to start potty training Tate this week. We should share notes. I've done it once before, but I don't remember how! Ah, I hate this part....

Becca said...

Hey sorry you guys were sick. We just got over the dang flu over here too! Its no fun we kept passing it back and forth. We missed you guys on friday at the ropin. That stinks that clint had to work. Cant wait for lake powell. We are so excited. Hey i scrolled down to the bottom of your page and the pictures of Tacey wih the frogs are hilarious. I would have never thought she would hold frogs. SOOO CUTE!! Talk to you guys soon.