Monday, August 11, 2008

Starting to walk



Okay so I just wanted to document. Cash took his 1st few steps on his own last night. He is still a little wobbly but he is getting the hang of it. He will be 10 months old on Wednesday. I thought I would have more time before he would be walking :) He is just growing up too fast.

13 comments:

Kyle said...

Yea Cash! I think walking is so much better than crawling!!

Brittany said...

WOW! That is really exciting! Lilly is just over 10 months and I cringe everytime she tries to stand by herself. I'm more than ready to WAIT for the walking.

Rushele said...

Yay Cash!!! Good job!
My baby is just now starting to crawl, and we're only a month behind you in age. That's o.k. though, I'm in no huge hurry.

Christen & Aaron said...

Holy Crap!! He is walking early!! He is a man on a mission!!! Tacey better watch out now that Cash is getting mobile!! Pay back time :)

Sara Hollobaugh said...

I looked at this ealier and thought I had commented. I can't wait to see him again. I am sure he is growing up too fast:)

Nicole said...

Yeah!!! that is so exciting! i might have to be getting those recipes from you some time soon, if you don't wither away first... your kids are so cute!!!

Kyle said...

HA! I just read the comment that you left on my tag post and I thought "man, emily knows me so well!" I do like those treats...BUT I have them too often...dipped cone from DQ is a special treat...lets get one tomorrow, shall we?

Ben and Amberly said...

Wow walking already!! Go Cash Go! I almost didn't want my kids to walk soon. I know that's bad but its just so much easier when their not walking.

Rushele said...

Thanks so much for coming to girls night last night!!
It was so good to see you and catch up on life!!
Sorry it wasn't more exciting though.

Kyle said...

I think you probably just forgot Kacey was married...she's been married for 4 years now!

Brad, Briene and Brayden said...

How fun that he is walking now. He is such a cute boy and growing up so fast. We need to get together again! Hope you are doing good!

cece said...

Oh my gosh - an early walker... how cute is that?! Apparently he's got places to go and people to see. At least it's not a long way to fall to his pampered hiney when he trips up! Enjoy.

Christen & Aaron said...

Oh my gosh he looks so much like Clint!!!