Friday, September 5, 2008

Just Catching Up

So I realize that I have been a really bad blogger lately. I haven't updated in almost a month. I will try to be better :) but here are some pictures of what has been going on lately.

Over Labor Day Weedend we went to Mormon Lake. We were able to stay for 5 days. The weather was soo nice, the last few days it rained and was actually cold. I of course was unprepared for that since when we left home it was soo hot. We had to go to Flagstaff and buy us all jackets. The kids had a great time playing outside and getting dirty.







8 comments:

Kyle said...

Looks like a fun "getaway". Your kids are so cute! Can't wait to see them (and you) again soon!

Sara Hollobaugh said...

I am glad you guys were able to get away for a while!! It looks and sounds like you guys had a good time! it would have been nice to have been able to escape the heat, your lucky!!!!

Brittany said...

I'm glad you finally updated! You guys do so many fun trips. Good for you! I love seeing your cute kids.

Christen & Aaron said...

HAHA your pictures are so cute the one with the dog licking Tacey's face is classic!!!

Marie said...

So fun. Looks like everyone had a great time!

Rushele said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!!
Your kids are seriously so adorable!!!
We need to get together sometime and let our kids play. And our husbands...

Brad, Briene and Brayden said...

What a fun trip how nice to get away with the family! Good luck with Cash walking. Once Brayden started I could never get him to sit still again!

Karen aka Zookeeper said...

Hey blogstalkers :) I'm glad you had fun in the cooler weather...now you need to stick around so we can get together and pretend our lives don't revolve around work, church, & WORK :) You game? (Just make sure Cash doesn't start teaching Dylan bad habits like WALKING...he's got enough time to be an over-achiever...we don't want to start too early! :)