Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Visitors!!!

Last Friday Shannon, Sara and Payten came over to our house for the afternoon. The kids had soo much fun playing together.

They put their swimsuits on and went outside and played in the water (which also was a bubble maker).
Then they came inside and had a picnic with some yummy snacks (it was too hot to have the picnic outside).

Thank you Shannon, Sara and Payten for coming over. It was so fun to spend time with you and Tacey and Cash had a lot of fun with their Aunts and cousin!

3 comments:

Rushele said...

We still need to come out for a visit. We'll have to plan something soon, before the holidays come around and we all get super busy.
Looks like the kids had a ton of fun together!!

Kaylani said...

Looks like it was a blast! Now that I'm feeling better, we should come out for a visit!

Kyle said...

Looks like a fun weekend! We need to come out and visit you guys! I love that I get to see you more often lately!