Yesterday was officially the 1st day of Autumn. Summer is finally over and I am thrilled. Let the holidays begin!!
So yesterday Clint came home from work with a pumpkin to carve. This is the 1st time Tacey has ever done this. We thought she was going to think it was a lot of fun.
She liked drawing the face on the pumpkin.

Tacey did not like it when we took the top off the pumpkin. She was scared of the insides and kept saying that it "stinks real bad".

Well she didn't want to touch the inside of the pumpkin to help get the seeds out but I talked her into doing it anyways. And yes, that is the gag reflex on her face below!

Once I gave her a spoon to scoop the insides out with she was much happier, even though she kept saying that it smells really bad.

Cash had to just watch from the highchair.


The final result of the pumpkin.
10 comments:
How fun!!!
You guys are fun parents! We still haven't done pumpkin carving with Raegan yet. Maybe this year.
I love her gagging face! That is hilarious!! She's definitely your kid!!
Cute, cute kiddos! Love that Tacey was gagging-but still willing to try it out.
Love it! I can't wait for it to cool off even more. This is my absolute FaVoRiTe time of year. THe gag reflex is my favorite. I thought for sure you were going to make dinner in a pumpkin with it though :)
I hear ya! I am so excited for the seasons also. I keep wanting to decorate for Halloween but it still seems to early. Not for long. Looks like it was fun carving the pumpkin even if did smell bad.
Love it! I can't believe you have already carved pumpkins!!! I love Tacey's gag reflex...hilarious!
That is the cutest thing ever. I love Tacey gagging; that cracked me up. So adorable.
Hey you! I'm glad to find another blogging buddy! Isn't it so addicting?! Your pictures of Tacey are priceless. Don't you just love this time of year! Have a great day.
Kendi
How fun! You are off to an early start this year :)
oh my gosh she cracks me up! Bobby had to come see what I was laughing at. We bought some little pumpkins to paint but not one to carve yet. I hope we get to see you guys soon.
tooo funny that she gagg'd (how do you spell that??) crack up.
Post a Comment