Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Random Pictures

Me and Tacey ( I really don't like putting any pics of myself but for the purpose of memories when I print this I guess I have too!!)
Me and Cash.
Tacey making what she calls her "ugly face"!
Cash just learned how to clap, as you can see he is really excited about it!


6 comments:

Marie said...

Your kiddos are so cute. So fun that they get to be around horses all the time - my boys would love it. Are the horses at your house? We'll have to drive out for a visit sometime, it would be fun to see you guys.

Rushele said...

I don't know why you don't like pics of yourself on your blog? You're super cute, and always have been!!!
And your kids are adorable too!!
Love the "ugly face". Raegan did weird faces like that all the time for a little while. She's kinda forgotten about it now though.

Kyle said...

Cute pictures! I love the picture of Cash clapping...what a cutie!

Sara Hollobaugh said...

Oh yes, you have to have pictures once and a while of yourself too. It bugs me when I find someone blogging and search thier WHOLE stink'n blog for a picture of them AAARRRGGG! Hope all is well!!

Karen aka Zookeeper said...

Now I'm going to blog-stalk my blog-stalker! :) I'll find out all your secrets (you cowgirl-boot-owning-lady!) And you may even motivate me to update mine more often!!! C & T are the cutest ever! Later, gator!

Foote Family said...

Your kids are so cute. Last time I saw you your little girl was a baby.