Sunday, July 13, 2008
Tacey's Rodeo Trip
This weekend Tacey went with Clint up to the mountains, just the 2 of them (Cash and I stayed home). They left Thursday and got home today (Sunday). They spent the weekend with Clint's family, roping and hanging out. The trip started in Payson roping at the rodeo grounds. Friday was spent roping in Cornville (which is by Sedona). Saturday they roped in Dewey. She had so much fun. Tacey absolutely loves going roping, riding horses and spending time with Clint's family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tacey and Clint:
Tacey and Papa:
Tacey with Uncle Stratton:


5 comments:
Tacey looks so cute and happy in these pictures...I love her smile in the first picture!
Wow, what a good experience for her! She looks like she was really pampered and loved there. How fun!
What a cute Cow Girl!! She looks like she had tons of fun.
Ah, Reed. Good 'ol Reed.
I miss the stories!!
Sounds like a super fun weekend for daddy an daughter!
It's kinda nice to have the little one out with daddy sometimes, isn't it?!
She looks like she's so loved, and spoiled! Such a cutie!
She's so adorable!! I can't believe how big she is.
Post a Comment