How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random/surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names....
3 Joys
1. My kids and husband
2. Ice cream
3. Getting massages
3 Fears
1. Death or serious injury happening to my kids or husband
2. Losing/kidnapping of my kids
3. Not being able to take care of my family
3 goals
1. Get 8 hours of sleep a night (preferably consecutive)
2. Be more patient
3. Fold the laundry and put it away right when it is done being washed
3 current obsessions/collections
1. Blogging
2. Taking pictures with my new camera
3. Projects around the house
3 random/surprising facts
1. I own 2 pairs of boots (real cowgirl boots!)
2. Tacey learned her 1st bad word from me (if you know Clint that is hard to believe!!)
3. Clint makes dinner almost every night
I tag... Sara, Abby, Kaylani, Christen, Maizy
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AWWWW FREAK!! Don't you know I am not goosd at being tagged!! I think I have been tagged 3 times and never done it. I will try to do it just for you!!
Clint makes dinner now?!! That's impressive!
It's not just a bowl of pretzels anymore is it?
And I have to say, I'm shocked that Tacey learned a bad word from you!! I'm awaiting the day my little princess repeats anything bad I tend to say....
Post a Comment