Friday Kyle, Deanna, Colette and I went to Makutu's Island. All the kids had so much fun. It was our 1st time going and we will definitely be going back.




Saturday we spent some time outside with the horses. Tacey and Cash love it out there.
Tacey riding the pony. His name is Leon!

Me holding Cash.

Tacey riding Clint's new horse.
5 comments:
They look so cute on the horses!! I like the pic of Tacey hugging Clints horse!!! Did you cut Taceys hair?? I am glad that Cash is not scared of the horses like he is with dogs!!! He is so cute!!!
We had so much fun with you guys...can't wait to see you again!
That was really so cute...all of it! I love Deanna's face in that one pic. I laughed. And how sweet is Tacey on those horses?!
What is that place you went? And where is it? I've never heard of it.
I love that your pony's name is Leon. Did Clint name him?
Tacey is so cute riding the horses/pony! A true daddy's girl. Loves the horses just like him.
How fun! Glad we could get together and chase kids around together!
Post a Comment